HelpHaitiQuake: Help Rebuild Haiti: How You Can Help Haiti: Haiti Quake Relief News

HelpChileQuake: ChileVolunteer, Chile Volunteer Groups, Grupos de Voluntarios Para Chile

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Penn State Architectural Engineering Student Available to Volunteer in Chile This Summer: Searching for Summer Volunteer Position

Here is Brian's message:

"My name is Brian B. I am currently a sophomore architectural engineering student at Penn State. When the earthquake struck Chile a few weeks ago, I wondered if there was a way that I could use my knowledge of building to help the people of Chile rebuild and gain building experience. Volunteering in Chile would be a great way for me to learn about construction and help people in need. I would be interested in helping out this coming summer. Please contact me with any information on summer volunteering programs....."

If there is any organization going to Chile on a rebuilding mission trip, please contact me at helpchilequake@gmail.com

We say thanks to Brian for wanting to volunteer this Summer in Chile. We need more volunteers like him.

Write to us at helpchilequake@gmail.com if you are interested in having such a very important helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Volunteers Post at http://volunteerblogpost.blogspot.com

Post to show your desire to volunteer and help rebuild schools, orphanages and churches in Haiti or Chile. Be part of the "Haiti or Chile Rebuild Mission Ad/Ventures"

If you are actively looking for a place to volunteer in Haiti, let us know at helphaitiquake@gmail.com

If you want to volunteer in Chile, write to helpchilequake@gmail.com

Some of the best messages will be posted on http://volunteerblogpost.blogspot.com


Keep it short and clean in the "Post a Comment" area.